Respacio provides services to the international real estate industry. We provide both websites and plugins for clients which synchronise with the Respacio CRM system. We are looking for a junior developer to join our team. This is a remote full time position that will start with a trial contract period.
- Assist in building WordPress websites using responsive HTML/CSS practices.
- Customizing base themes and plugins to reflect the provided mock ups.
- Implementing compliant and clean HTML/CSS to ensure consistency across browsers and platforms.
- Produce well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Ensure stability and quality of finished product.
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Collaborate with team members
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Provide input into the development process to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Optimising sites for speed and Search Engine Optimization development using best practices and implementation.
Job Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- 3+ years of experience working with WordPress
- Fluent English,
- HTML, PHP, Javacript, CSS
- Ability to think strategically and through scenarios to provide the best technical approach for development.
- Able to work in a team and independently